Each week, Holly will do a deep dive into the four priorities to build ALL of the models, systems and tools you need to recruit and retain the best of the best. Throughout this course you will:
- Develop your recruiting story and build your talent foundations
- Create a lead gen lever for talent and go on the search
- Build touch campaigns for talent
- Identify powerful questions and career conversation starters
- Learn scripts for recruiting and retention
Join Holly every Tuesday at 12pm PDT starting June 11th!
About Your Host
Holly Priestner is transforming the way real estate teams approach talent as she serves as Director of Talent Acquisition and Engagement for Xperience Real Estate, a Keller Williams affiliated organization and one of the fastest growing real estate teams in the country. She is responsible for talent acquisition and branding, partner engagement, and talent development consulting for real estate teams joining Xperience Real Estate. Based in Austin, Holly drives growth of Xperience Real Estate, also serving Regional Director for Central/West Texas. Prior to joining Xperience Real Estate, Holly served as Vice President of Keller Williams Realty International.