Mega Camp is not only an awesome training and networking event — it takes place in an awesome city. The Xperience team is passionate about “Xperiential” living. We asked our Austin partners for some of their “Can’t Miss!” spots in and around downtown.
Chris Suarez: (OK, technically Chris doesn’t live in Austin, but he spends a lot of time here and feels really strongly about his recommendations!) Uchi (Sushi), G’Raj Mahal (Indian), Swift’s Attic (Farm to Table), Eberly (American)
“Xperience” Mega Camp with the Xperience Team
What’s on our agenda for Mega Camp? We wouldn’t miss any of the events starting with an “M”: Mega Agent, Mega Tech, Mega Leadership, MAPS Mastery, Masterminds, Mo, and Maxwell!
Here are some other places around town you’ll find us proudly rocking our black-and-green Xperience shirts!
- Early morning boxing at Align
- Master Time & Money event with Chris Suarez & Ben Kinney at the Driskill Hotel
- Prohibition Creamery following our Xperience Regional Directors meeting
- With the peacocks at Mattie’s for our Xperience team dinner
Xperience is a learning-based business. Here are some of the ways our team members will be growing and giving back!
- Chris Suarez is leading the “Lunch & Learn” session on Agent Expansion
- Katie Benson, Steve Kout and the other KW MAPS Coaches on our team will attend coaches training
- Philip Gazca and Alex Frank are founding members of KW Young Professionals and Holly Priestner was the group’s first KWRI staff leader. All are looking forward to networking and meeting future leaders at the KWYP reception.
- And of course all of our Mastery clients are excited to learn what’s in store at the always-amazing KW MAPS Mastery Client Event